Happy Birthday, The Gamercreatrix blog is 1 year old!
Happy Birthday Gamercreatrix
It looks like I missed the milestone by a little bit but I just realized this blog is one year old.
I honestly can’t believe it’s been a year since I decided to set up a gaming blog and try my hand at writing blog posts on one of my favorite topics.
I hope everyone that reads the blog from week to week is still enjoying the content and I’m hoping I’ll be able to find some more motivation to work on plenty more content in the time to come. E3 is just around the corner and I am thinking of starting video game reviews so stay tuned for more on that.
Looking back at my top 5 posts
Looking back over the posts from the last year, I decided to share my top 5 posts:
- 11 Tips for collecting & gaming on a budget. After spending a good deal of time collecting video games I decided create a post on how to do this on a budget. I thought these tips would be pretty useful to people like me who like to be thrifty without comprimising on gaming.
- Nintendo DS Lite – How To Fix It. I absolutely love finding cheap Nintendo DS Lites and repairing them. After doing this about a dozen times I created this post to help out others who might want to give this a try for themselves.
- Gamer Challenge – No New Games Month. My first gaming challenge that I set for myself proved to be an intersting but rewarding one. I chose to buy no new games for one month and document my experiences.
- My time doing gaming retro repairs – I’ve learned a lot. Over the last year I have become a lot more knowledgeable about repairing old games consoles and controllers etc. What better way to share my knowledge on this topic than to write a blog post about it.
- PS Vita games console starter pack. This post idea came about after I bought my first ever PS Vita. I wanted to document the essentials for people looking to buy one for themselves.
Plenty more still to come
If your enjoying the content, don’t worry, there is still a lot more to come. I have some great ideas for the future and can’t wait to share them with you. Stay tuned for more and thanks for stopping by.